Best Institute For Banking Classes In India – Wice India
The New Way to
We are all united in a common goal to “Make you successful in your career”
Who We Are
Winner Institute is the leading national institute specializing in bank and other recruitment courses with a full-fledged competitive examinations Research Department, headed by our Founder Director Mr. Abhay Satyaki. After rendering years of service to the banking sector, our director Abhay sir at Managerial position with Andhra Bank and Chairperson Ms. Mrudula Meshram at Managerial position with SBI started this institution to guide and nurture aspirants to achieve their goal. They provide invaluable knowledge and insight, acquired from years spent at the high level in banking sector and academia. Through a wealth of experience and achievement, they cultivate an ethos in which students are encouraged, innovated and inspired. We ensure that this approach is present across our entire faculty, so your career feels the benefits. Our lecturers pertinaciously provide unmatched guidance regarding our course and career.
Honorable Abhay Satyaki Sir
- B.Tech in Chemical Engg. From Laxminarayan Institute of Technology.
- He was a meritorious student at SSC and HSC.
- He joined Andhra Bank as Probationary office and worked successfully at Managerial position.
- Experience of 10 years in Banking Sector & Worked in Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Gujrat, Harayana,
Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Tamilnadu etc.
- He left the job to pursue his Dream to teach students and opened the Winner Institute, Which imparts
skill Training Programme to students to achieve jobs with Govt. Private Sector.
- He had himself cleared around 15 different Competitive Examination like CAT, IBPS, SSC, RBI, LIC
- He secured 99.78% in 2012 CAT Examination. He got calls from almost all reputed IIM Institutes. He is
Well Known for Best Shortcut Techniques in Maths & Reasoning. He will teach you the Time
Management and flawless perfection.
- Maths and Reasoning are the fundamental aspects of every competitive examination. These important
virtues are reflected in the strength of Abhay Satyaki Sir.
- He is the multi-accrediated tutor who is here to bring you the benefit of his vast experience at leading
Nationalised Banks and academic institution. His insight and drive will empower you to push on and
find success of your own.
- He has been invited from many Famous Institutions to Give guest Lectures like Rahuri, Parbhani,
Akola PDKV Krushi Viyapeeth, Beed, CEC Pune, S.P.College, J.S.P.M. College, St.Miras College,
Hujurpaga College, Siddhivinayak College, Karmaveer College, A.I.S.S.M.S. College, Dy.Patil
College of Engineering, Bank of India Training Center Pune etc.
Abhay Satyaki Sir,
The Man with Vision
The Director, Winner Institute
Why banking as a career?
Banking Sector provides you job security, excellent remuneration, respectful social status, stepping stone to get opportunity, to excel in life.
Banking is one of the most sought after career Choice. If you wish to be a team leader working hard to earn the reputation and handsome salary,banking industry will be an excellent move for your bright Career.
This is the sector which has ample scope for faster promotions than any other Sector.
Here are some of the most common reasons why we usually go for a banking job:
- The banking sector is one of the fastest growing business fields in India.
- They give you lots of opportunities to grow.
- The banking sector has a job for candidates from almost every field of education, including finance, engineering, software, MARKETING, technology, etc.
- The banking sector has a job for various qualifications including graduate, post-graduate, 10th pass, 12th pass, diploma, etc.
- Added benefits and good salary
- The banking sector is no more limited to traditional lending and depositing, but with the introduction of technology, the sector has become much more appealing and challenging.
- Job stability and safety
- Banking jobs give you a chance to interact with people and to know the FINANCIAL and economical status of your country.
- Less stress as compared to private sector jobs
- Job timing is fixed and are flexible
- You become a part of the growth of the economy of your country
- Banks are one of the most important part of our daily system and so are bank employees.
These are the most common reason we give when asked “Why do you want a bank job?”
Here are some other reason why one should go for a banking job:
- Banking job is secure and provides you with stability
- Salary and other benefits are better than private industries
- Banking job doesn’t cause as much stress and tension as a private job does
- Since job timing is fixed, you can give enough time to other important things including your family
These are the most basic reasons why one should go or one would go with a bank job. WiceIndia is one of the best institutes for banking classes in Pune that provides coaching for bank exams.