Best Place for SBI PO Classes in Pune – WiceIndia
Looking for SBI PO classes in Pune? Winner Institute of Competitive Exams is the best institute for SBI PROBATIONARY OFFICER/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (PO/MT). We provide proper guidance and comprehensive preparation for exams. Winner Institute of Competitive Exams is the best place for SBI PO classes in Pune.
SBI PO is one of the popular & awaited exam among all the students who wish to make career in banking sector. The candidates make themselves aware of exam pattern so as to move in the right direction during their preparation. Most of the candidates might have started their preparation from the past few months and some must have been waiting for the notification to start their preparation. So for all those who wish to clear SBI PO it is high time you get into that serious preparation mode and study and revise as much as you can.
This is the Junior Management Level direct entry point for dynamic young graduates. A Probationary officer gets exposed to challenging assignment as also gets the opportunity to involve in nation building developmental activities. The opportunities include working in Personal banking, Rural Banking, Credit, Forex, Treasury etc.This exam conducted once in a year, Usually in the month of June or July.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 30 years
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 35 years
Other Backward Classes: 33 years
Persons With Disability: PWD (SC/ST)-45 Years, PWD (OBC)- 43 Years, PWD (Gen)- 40 years
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year of their Graduation/Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination.
SBI PO 2019 Exam Pattern (new):
Phase – I : Preliminary Examination:
- SBI PO Preliminary exam is the first test for the recruitment process.
- Mode of conduction – Online mode- Candidates appearing for SBI PO Recruitment Exam are allotted a desktop, where they will be first shown all the instructions and guidelines that need to be followed by them. Post that, questions will appear and needs to be answered one by one.
- It is considered as the qualifying examination.
- Candidates clearing this paper will then be eligible to appear for SBI Mains.
- The marks secured in this Phase will not be considered for final selection.
- Marking Scheme: – Each question will carry 1 mark. Negative marking for wrong answers, one-fourth of the marks (-0.25) will be deducted
- Medium of Paper:- For English section – English Language only, For Quants and Reasoning Section – English and Hindi.
- Qualifying Marks:- There is no provision of sectional cut off. A candidate need not to clear the minimum qualifying marks in each section of the test, but overall cut off to get selected for the subsequent rounds.
- Sectional Time Limit:- Each section has to be finished in 20 minutes separately.
- Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
|SR NO||NAME OF TEST||No. of Questions||MAXIMUM MARKS||DURATION|
|1||English Language||30||30||1 Hour|
Phase – II: Main Examination:
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
(i) Objective Test
The Objective Test of 3-hour duration consists of 4 Sections with 50 marks each (Total 200 marks) as follows:
|SR NO||NAME OF TEST(Objective)||No. of Questions||MAXIMUM MARKS||DURATION|
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|3||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
(ii) Descriptive Test
The Descriptive Test of 1-hour duration with 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay). The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank. Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in the objective test.
Phase – III: Group Discussion (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks):
The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in both the Objective Tests and Descriptive Test will be arranged in descending order in each category. An adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank will be called for Group Discussion and Interview. The qualifying marks in Group Discussion &Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) will be added to the marks obtained in GD & Interview (Phase-III) for preparation of the final merit list. The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately. Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Discussion & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Written Test and Group Discussion &Interview out of 100 for each category. The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
* Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates.
* Rs. 600 /- for all others
MODE OF PAYMENT:
* ONLINE MODE: Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will Accepted.