[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Winner Institute of Competitive Exams is the best institute for LIC ADO classes in Pune. We provide excellent guidance for the success of every individual LIC Apprentice Development Officer
Contenders who will appear in an exam to be held for post of LIC Apprentice Development Officer can check complete details of LIC ADO Syllabus from this page. Life Insurance Company has changed the exam pattern for ADO post. Candidates may download New Exam Pattern and LIC ADO Syllabus 2015 from the below section of this page. Life Insurance Company conducts recruitment exam every year to appoint eligible candidates for the post of Apprentice Development Officer.
LIC ADO Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No||Topics||No. of Ques.||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability||25||25||120 Minutes|
|3||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||25||25|
|4||English Language with Special emphasis on Grammar and Vocabulary||25||25|
|5||Insurance and Financial Marketing Awareness with special emphasis on knowledge of Life Insurance and Financial Sector||50||50|
Age: Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
Relaxation of Upper age limit
Sr. No. Category Age relaxation
1. Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years
2. Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years
3. Persons With Disabilities 10 years
4. Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment 5 years
5 Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89 5 years 6 Persons affected by 1984 riots 5 years
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India. Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge
in computer systems is mandatory Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT.
* Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates.
* Rs. 600 /- for all others.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]