Our Well Known & Experienced Faculties
Winner Institute of Competitive Exams is known for best faculties for banking classes in Pune. They provide invaluable knowledge and insight, acquired from years spent at a high level in Banking and academia. Through a wealth of experience and achievement, they cultivate an ethos in which students are encouraged, innovated and inspired. We ensure that this approach is present across our entire faculty, so your career feels the benefits. Our lectures can provide unmatched guidance regarding your course and career.
MR. ABHAY LANDGE
The Director, Winner Institute
- B. Tech in Chemical Eng. From Laxminarayan Institute of Technology. was a meritorious student SSC &HSC.
- He joined Andhra Bank as Probationary officer and worked successfully on Managerial position. 10 Years of experience in the Banking Sector & worked in Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Gujrat, Haryana, Maharashtra etc.
- He left the job to pursue his Dream to teach students and opened the Winner Institute, which imparts skill Training Programme to students to achieve jobs with Govt. & Private Sector.
- He had himself cleared around 15 different Competitive Examination like CAT, IBPS, SSC, RBI, LIC AAO etc.
- He secured 99.78 % in 2012 CAT Examination. He got calls from almost all reputed IIM institutes. He is Well Known for Best Shortcut Techniques in Maths & Reasoning. He will teach your Time Management.
- Maths and Reasoning are a fundamental aspect of every competitive examination. This importance is reflected in the strength of Abhay Sir.
- He is the multi-accredited tutor who is here to bring you the benefit of his vast experience at leading Nationalised Banks and academic institution. His insight and drive will empower you to push on and find success of your own.
- He has been Invited from many Famous Institutions to Give guest Lectures like Rahuri, Parbhani, Akola PDKV Krushi Vidyapeeth, Beed, CEC Pune etc.
MRS. MRUDUL MESHRAM
Chairperson, Winner Institute
- Guiding Faculty for General Awareness Related with Banking, Economics, and Finance. After completing graduation in B. Sc (Agri) Mrudul Madam became the youngest Probationary Officer with State Bank of India.
- She worked with SBI at Managerial position for 6 years.
- She has Cleaned Several Exams like an RBI Grade B officer, Bank of Baroda PO/AO, PNB PO/AO, AO with Oriental Insurance etc.
- Along with that, she has cleared Several Examinations to live JAIIB, CAIIB, Certified Courses of IIBF in Small and Medium Enterprises. Treasury, Trade Finance, KYC, Derivatives and Commodities, International Banking etc.
- Omkar Babar Sir, Working with Canara Bank
- Shekhar Sangole Sir, Working with Bank Of India
- Priyanka Barve Mam, Working with Bank of Baroda
- Swapnil Phatale Sir, 5 years experience with State Bank of Hyderabad
- Sugat Sarkar Sir, Working with State Bank of India.
- Akhil Agrawal Sir, Working with Bank of Baroda
- Kushal Pawar Sir, Working with Union Bank of India
- Amit Patil Sir, B.E. (Comp. Soft.) Cat Score 98.54%, Faculty for Maths 8 Reasoning, 5 Years Experience.
- Saurabh Sonawane Sir, Experienced Faculty for General Awareness, Ex. LIC AAO
- Enu Saxena Mam, 20 years Excellence of English Teaching to Banking aspirants.
- Tejas Jagdale Sir, Masters in English Literature. Specialist of teaching Puzzles & Sitting arrangements
- Nikhil Dalvi Sir, Specialist of Teaching basic numerical operations in quantitative aptitude cracked almost all Banking Examinations.
- Sumit Korane Sir, M. A. in Political Science & English Literature. 10 Years Experience of Teaching ‘English Grammar Cracked almost all Banking Examinations & UPSC mains.